Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Coincidences

It's funny how the world works sometimes... Sometimes in larger scales than others, but sometimes it's the little things that make you wonder. Not that I'm neccassarily wondering right now, but bored at work and having a few minutes to play around I googled riding dirty flying high. Just curious as to if this little read blog came up... It did, but not first.

Apparently Flying High and Riding Dirty got the top honors. Not sure how long the sites been around but it's a site based out of Tokoyo. And it's in english... And it has bike content. Weird. Not to mention it goes to a Play Burger blog post, which in itself is pretty cool. A burger joint that made burgers in a box you take home and put together like a game. I smell a money making scheme.

I'm not sure what prompted their decision to name their site Flying High and Riding Dirty. Could be similar to mine, which anymore doesn't pertain to my style. Well, still some, but this whole racer thing kinda got in the way. I like to go fast, and that requires a healthy lifestyle full of blueberries, rabbit food, and a healthy colon cleansing from time to time.

I did find this little gem on their site though. I used to skateboard. Before I rode bikes. I'm much better at riding bikes, but there was something to surfing a skateboard that I loved. Which is why I now snowboard, which I'm much better at than skateboarding.

Skateamation...

Skateboardanimation from Tilles Singer on Vimeo.



I had nowhere to go with this... Just wasting some more minutes...

G

No comments:

Post a Comment