Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Good, The Bad, The Fugly

Sometimes you just have to realize you have nothing to complain about, and no matter how shitty some things go, they are very trivial in the whole grand scheme of things. I'd like to bitch about last weekends race, and how I was sick coming into it, and how it wasn't suited for a SS or certainly not rigid, or how I knew it was going to suck from the git go, but I won't. In the words of the great Bob Saget, "You ever suck dick for weed man?" No man, I haven't, so therefore I really don't have shit to complain about. (for those who find that statement offensive, whatever, it's one of his greatest lines, compliments of Half Baked)

So the Good... Binder Tall Oaks Challenge rocked. Awesome weather, awesome trail conditions, and lots of good fun. Six of us Ethos folks came to conquer, and Travis and I took it to the house with the overall duo win. I even managed to pull out fastest lap, making for a nice paycheck overall, and a great feeling of my fitness. I was absolutely crushing the SS. Big thanks to Nick and ya'll for continuing to put on awesome races...

Bridges!


I beginning to think I rarely ever look up during a race.

Last weekend four of us drove for what seemed like forever to Tour De Lizard. Don't miss that shit next year, it's crazy awesome! I'll be bringing gears and a dually next year for sure though. It went horribly wrong for me, but Trav did put it down for Ethos, taking 1st in his age group and 3rd overall.

I haven't even seen these in Missouri yet... Crazy Kansans!

Not sure what's been in my system this last month or so, but when it strikes, it strikes hard. I've been downing tabs of Eldeberry like crazy and it's taken effect for sure. Some good ol' rest and recovery, some extreme parenting for prep, maybe even some crawbling, and I should be ready to come put it down for the KC Cup.

Someone told me it's my kind of course....

G

No comments:

Post a Comment