Wednesday, May 18, 2011

This Weekends Races and Syllamo Reports

Looks like there's going to be plenty of opportunities to race this weekend. Granted this crazy weather holds up.

There's a XC race in Manhatten, part of the UFD West Series.

Want to go a little longer? Try the Indian Creek 3/6 Hour race out East, part of UFD East.

Doesn't look like I'll be doing either one, against my will of course. Sometimes other shit just gets in the way.

Next big race looks to be the Bump and Grind down in Alabama. I've heard good things about this race, and it should be plenty of fun to warrent the 20 hour roundtrip drive.

Sweet vid of the course.

Check out the Ethos blog. Some pretty good Syllamo report reads from our boys Dave Wilson, SSP, and JessieGFunk. Looks like they had quite the time down south last weekend. Also a big shout out to our gal Sara Worthington for taking a hard fought 3rd in the Womens division. Apparently she lost 2nd by a second due to a soft tire.

I found this old race report from the last time I did Syllamo. I was a different cat back then. I think it's time for a little ramatch. Can you say Syllamo 2012?

That's all for now, good luck to all you punks who get to race dirt this weekend.

G

No comments:

Post a Comment