Friday, December 10, 2010

Snow, Bikes, Babes

Well more like Babe... As in Uno, singular.

This weekend Snow Creek opens. A couple of buddies and myself are going to go hang out. I bought a season pass last winter so I might as well use it. I'm going for my 50/50's to 180's off, 360's off hips, boardslides, and getting my grabs back. Nothing like the first session of the year to bring back the skills.

I'm riding bikes all weekend too, starting with a nice road ride today. I'm taking off work a little early. It's too damn nice outside and I've worked my tail off this week. I haven't ridden since Sunday. Needed some days to recover. Today will be chill, and I imagine Sunday we'll go tear up Landahl for multiple hours.

Jamie and I have the weekend off, and we don't have shit planned! It's great... It won't last long though, XMAS season is right around the corner.


I'm so sick of people judging MTBKRS, and calling us potheads. That's just ridiculous. I mean, really, where would they get that idea?

This bridge was nicer to me than the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment